To perm or not to perm?!
that's the question..
First of all, some personal changes. After years of resisting any major changes to my hair, I have finally decided to get a perm. Along with that comes the highlights. Now, I have done highlights before in bold colors (those of you who know me back in 2003 might remember me with pretty red highlights), but since then I have resorted to the conservative "healthy" color along with the straight layer cut.
So I even surprised myself when I agreed to a highlight plus perm treatment by my stylist last weekend. The result?! You be the judge! So far I like the change, and the effort to take care of this style is minimal thanks to my educational stylist. (if you want a referal, email me =)
First of all, some personal changes. After years of resisting any major changes to my hair, I have finally decided to get a perm. Along with that comes the highlights. Now, I have done highlights before in bold colors (those of you who know me back in 2003 might remember me with pretty red highlights), but since then I have resorted to the conservative "healthy" color along with the straight layer cut.
So I even surprised myself when I agreed to a highlight plus perm treatment by my stylist last weekend. The result?! You be the judge! So far I like the change, and the effort to take care of this style is minimal thanks to my educational stylist. (if you want a referal, email me =)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home