Believe
It has been suggested to me lately that my blog has less and less serious thought sharing on it but rather a bunch of funny links.
I appologize to my dear readers if I've lost some depth here, will try to post some more thought provoking stuff now that my life is stabalizing..
Tonight marks the beginning of Fall launch at my small group. We had a short study because KiJoon shared his Thailand trip experience with us as the POW of the week (Yugi's term).
In any case, during our bible study, Ken raised a very interesting point regarding the differences between "Believe In God" and "Believing God"...
I am going to leave you to ponder that one out. If you want to discuss the subject further in private, chat w/ me online or send me an email or call me.
G'Nite, I have to go say my prayers now... =)
I appologize to my dear readers if I've lost some depth here, will try to post some more thought provoking stuff now that my life is stabalizing..
Tonight marks the beginning of Fall launch at my small group. We had a short study because KiJoon shared his Thailand trip experience with us as the POW of the week (Yugi's term).
In any case, during our bible study, Ken raised a very interesting point regarding the differences between "Believe In God" and "Believing God"...
I am going to leave you to ponder that one out. If you want to discuss the subject further in private, chat w/ me online or send me an email or call me.
G'Nite, I have to go say my prayers now... =)
Labels: Christian





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home