Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Jonathan Schwartz

CRUSH!

Isn't he just absolutely cute? He's even got his own Wikipedia and corporate blog site.

I bumped into him accidentally on my way to the MPK cafeteria today, and he's in a nice dark suit standing there talking to someone. I don't know if it's the perfectly tailored dark suit or his neatly combed pony tail, he just stood out amidst the grayish background.

I have seen him giving company speeches at the auditorium and on webcast, but maybe it's yesterday's email announcement of lifting the ban on July shutdown, or maybe it's because I just read this week's Business Week article. But Jonathan Schwartz looked absolutely eye-popping in his dark suit today!

Oh, my, I think I am going to faint now ... now I fully comprehend the charisma of a successful and powerful leader! I totally admire him! CRUSH.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what?? i think im waay better looking.

Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:13:00 AM  
Blogger Pooh Bear said...

urr.. I think you missed the point here.

He's SMART and SUCCESSFUL, and POWERFUL! (at least in the industry community) And that makes him very very admirable.

Friday, July 27, 2007 12:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home