Wednesday, July 09, 2008

"Beauty and the Geek"

ok, this sounds silly, but I am seriously addicted to the show "Beauty and the Geek".
It's definitely a low cost production compared to some other reality shows, however, because of the diabolical nature of the characteristics of the participants, it's major drama nevertheless.

Both the sad and the funny part is that I definitely identify with the geeks *way* more than the girls. I guess years of hanging out with my college friends and living here in the SV does have its impact on me. But hey, I am not complaining and I think that being "geeky", ie. knowledgeable, is definitely a cool thing in the SV, at least.

On the show, the participants got to do really need things such as design their own super hero and play with neat science experiments. =)

My friend has been telling me about this show for some time, and it's only recently that I picked up on it, I think I will probably go find the DVD releases of earlier seasons.

:D btw, someone just sent me this YouTube link to a geek makeover, it's hilarious!!! I can't believe it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home