Cherry Blossom Color - Sakurairo Maukoro
someone once said to me that this is about "Eternal Love".
Nakashima Mika (中島美嘉) Translated Song Lyrics [Index]
Sakurairo MaukoroLyrics: Kawae Minako Music: Kawae Minako Sakurairo maukoro, watashi wa hitori Wakabairo moyureba omoi afurete Meguru kigi tachi dakega Karehairo someteku anata no tonari Douka kigi tachi dake wa Yagate toki wa futari wo Yuki keshou madoe wa omoi hagurete Douka kigi tachi dake wa Meguru kigi tachi dakega Sakurairo maukoro, watashi wa hitori [Go Back] | When the cherryblossom colors flutterLyrics: Kawae Minako Translation: Jonathan Wu When the cherryblossom colors flutter, I’m alone When the color of new leaves shake, feelings overflow The trees around us told us in silence When the withering leaves change color, I am next to you But please, let these trees Before long, the seasons will pass Covered by the snow, the feelings get lost But please, let these trees The trees around us told us in silence When the cherryblossom colors flutter, I’m alone [Go Back] |





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home