Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DVD "Finding Forrest"

I watched the movie "Finding Forrester" this week, and I think it's a remarkable low budget movie. This movie teaches me to remember to live life in the moment, try not to be "lost" for decades and have to be re-discovered again.

Some of the dialogues in this movie is amazing and astute. I only wish that I could write nearly as well as the script writers. =)


=====================
A few of the memorable quotes from the movie below: (taken from this site)


Forrester: No thinking - that comes later. You must write your first draft with your heart. You rewrite with your head. The first key to writing is... to write, not to think!


Forrester: The key to a woman's heart is an unexpected gift at an unexpected time.


Jamal: Did you ever enter a writin’ contest?
Forrester: Yeah, once.
Jamal: Did you win?
Forrester: Well of course I won!
Jamal: You win like money or somethin’?
Forrester: No.
Jamal: Well, whadchu win?
Forrester: The Pulitzer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home