badbadX's "away" msg:
'I think sometimes we come across something in our lives that is so profound, so wonderfully vibrant and awesome to us that we have to share it with others. If you know what I'm talking about, cheers, and keep sharing it, if you don't, I invite you to talk to me. If you feel downtrodden, stepped upon, if you feel life has dealt you a bad hand, that you have no reason to go on living, and just want to pull the plug, talk to me. I want to listen to you.'
As Christians, we had this wonderful experience with God, and we are just dying to share it with the others on this planet, and this is evangelism.
'I think sometimes we come across something in our lives that is so profound, so wonderfully vibrant and awesome to us that we have to share it with others. If you know what I'm talking about, cheers, and keep sharing it, if you don't, I invite you to talk to me. If you feel downtrodden, stepped upon, if you feel life has dealt you a bad hand, that you have no reason to go on living, and just want to pull the plug, talk to me. I want to listen to you.'
As Christians, we had this wonderful experience with God, and we are just dying to share it with the others on this planet, and this is evangelism.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home