PDL - Again
I have read PDL ("Purpose Driven Life") at the end of last year as a part of small group study with Overflow. At the time, I was several chapters behind and had to rush through it because I joined late. Given the publicity the book had received during the hostage situation in FL(?), I thought the book was well written and an easy read.
Last week, as I was trying to find some bed time reading materials, I picked it up again because honestly I didn't remember much specfic details. This book is organized centering around 5 themes relating to exploring God's purpose for us on this Earth, and they are further broken into 40 short essays aimed for daily read. I am already on Day 3 as of tonight, and I have to admit that second time around, I am having a much better understanding and deeper insights. I guess that's why people re-read the Holy Bible over and over again. (Personally, I've read "le petit Prince" countless number of times already =)
Last week, as I was trying to find some bed time reading materials, I picked it up again because honestly I didn't remember much specfic details. This book is organized centering around 5 themes relating to exploring God's purpose for us on this Earth, and they are further broken into 40 short essays aimed for daily read. I am already on Day 3 as of tonight, and I have to admit that second time around, I am having a much better understanding and deeper insights. I guess that's why people re-read the Holy Bible over and over again. (Personally, I've read "le petit Prince" countless number of times already =)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home