sense of job satisfaction
I appologize to all of my friends to whom I have "disappeared" on in the past few weeks. The truth is that between my dental braces and work, I was just utterly exhausted.
I didn't have much time for myself after work this past week because I have been working until late in the evenings on this project.
I have been feeling pretty miserable about this project because of the upcoming deadline, yet when I finished a major piece of the code on Thursday, I felt this great sense of job satisfaction. I was on this adrenaline rush, which I haven't had in months. Instead of dreading yet another long day, and go to sleep stressed out about the progress, I actually *want* to stay a bit later, and work on this a bit more.
Friday I was able to solve another problem, I have to admit, this past week has been both stressful and tiring, but the sense of accomplishment at the end of the day makes it alright. I still have 2 chunks to go, but I am definitely on track and making progress on this project!
(see, I am going to work on the weekends, and I am not even complaining.. =)
I didn't have much time for myself after work this past week because I have been working until late in the evenings on this project.
I have been feeling pretty miserable about this project because of the upcoming deadline, yet when I finished a major piece of the code on Thursday, I felt this great sense of job satisfaction. I was on this adrenaline rush, which I haven't had in months. Instead of dreading yet another long day, and go to sleep stressed out about the progress, I actually *want* to stay a bit later, and work on this a bit more.
Friday I was able to solve another problem, I have to admit, this past week has been both stressful and tiring, but the sense of accomplishment at the end of the day makes it alright. I still have 2 chunks to go, but I am definitely on track and making progress on this project!
(see, I am going to work on the weekends, and I am not even complaining.. =)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home