Tangrams
Since we are on the topic of puzzles, I have been really addicted to a new form of Sudoku, called Samurai Sudoku. Basically it's 5 Sudoku linked together to create a bigger and more complicated puzzle. I did several of these recently, and it's quite fun, not to mention it's a time sink. 
Last year around my bday, a friend gave me a 365 calendar version of the Tangram. I had been pretty diligent about doing it, but today I cleaned up my desk a bit, and noticed the date was stuck on Mar 11! gosh, I have 3+ months of Tangram to catch up on!! "Gon bate!" in Japanese. gotta work hard every morning now, 2 Tangram puzzles per day will set me back on track.

Last year around my bday, a friend gave me a 365 calendar version of the Tangram. I had been pretty diligent about doing it, but today I cleaned up my desk a bit, and noticed the date was stuck on Mar 11! gosh, I have 3+ months of Tangram to catch up on!! "Gon bate!" in Japanese. gotta work hard every morning now, 2 Tangram puzzles per day will set me back on track.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home