to visit China
I did the online world map about a year ago and had some reasonable color coverage, then today I tried my friend's China map by region and this is the pathetic map I got:

create your own China map
Arrhhh!! that's Shanghai, HongKong and Taiwan only! Time to start planning for a trip to my home country. After all, I am not completely Chinese until I step on the Great Wall!
see my world travel coverage here: (note, for China they just color the whole area).. my previous "Visited Countries" blog entry.
create your own China map
Arrhhh!! that's Shanghai, HongKong and Taiwan only! Time to start planning for a trip to my home country. After all, I am not completely Chinese until I step on the Great Wall!
see my world travel coverage here: (note, for China they just color the whole area).. my previous "Visited Countries" blog entry.
Labels: Chinese





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home