Saturday, August 25, 2007

random Uber-cool Gizmodo stuff

yeah, I know, I am a geek, because I find these things uber-cool! =)
  • Best of the day: Sony's new bio-electric battery, I am all for the eco-friendly part. Yeah, but the messiness with sugar is a problem.. Um..
  • Rescue Harddrive imaging CD
  • Singapore Airline's AirBus 380 picture-- pretty neat plane, I should consider flying SA next time in Asia just to experience it.. see my early article about the debut of the AirBus 380.
  • Samsung's FLEXIBLE screen! now that's cool, roll it up and take it with you on a picnic trip!

how about this? we save some digital data via the Rescue CD, then install the Sony bio-battery on the Samsung flexible screen, roll it all up and take the Airbus to an unmapped island somewhere, open our picnic basket and feed it some sugar so we can watch something while picnicing! =) sounds like the perfect day to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home