Monday, August 20, 2007

Thy Word

Another great song where the chorus line stays in my memory, always there to remind me where to look for guidance and wisdom. the song "Thy Word" can be heard via MP3: here.

NIV verse: Psalm 119:105 (NIV)
105 Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.

KJV verse: Psalm 119:105 King James Version (KJV)
105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

song lyric:
Thy Word

Thy Word is a lamp onto my feet
And a light onto my path
Thy Word is a lamp onto my feet
And a light onto my path

When I feel afraid
Think I've lost my way
Still, you're right there beside me
And nothing will I fear
As long as You are near
Please be near me to the end

Thy Word is a lamp onto my feet
And a light onto my path
Thy Word is a lamp onto my feet
And a light onto my path

I will not forget
Your love for me, and yet
My heart forever is wandering
And, Jesus be my guide
And, hold me to your side
And, I will love You to the end.

Thy Word is a lamp onto my feet
And a light onto my path
Thy Word is a lamp onto my feet
And a light onto my path

Copyright 1984, Meadowgreen Music.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home