Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Amazon Student Prime membership re-instate request

Hello Angel, or other members of the Amazon Prime dept:

This is Sheila Xu, and my regular Amazon.com log in acct is "sheila022@gmail.com".  I recently received a notice that terminated my still active student membership.

I went through a long phone conversation with your customer rep today regarding the recent accidental termination of my student prime membership. There seemed to be a lot of confusion regarding my Amazon Student Prime membership. To ease the confusion, one representative, I think her name is "Florida", told me to associate the account with my current student email address.

I would like to associate "sheila022@gmail.com" amazon account with "sheilaxu@fas.harvard.edu", which is the email acct I am contacting you from right now. And please re-instate my student prime membership back until when it expires in 2012. I have become an Amazon user because of the convenience it offers, and was considering the paid membership in the future when my free trial ends.

Please verify that "sheilaxu@fas.harvard.edu" is ONLY associated with this "sheila022@gmail.com" account so there's no more confusion from now on, and the termination date of my free student prime trial..

If there's any further question, please email me back at "sheila022@gmail.com" or
"sheilaxu@fas.harvard.edu".

Sincerely,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home