Monday, April 17, 2006

trust

TRUST: what does it mean to trust someone? at what point do you say that I believe this person's honesty and sincerity? how do we look beyond the superficial mask of another individual and detect their true thoughts/intentions?

some times I have been surprised by people whom I thought I knew well, their actions completely not in accordance with their words. So are the things they uttered complete lies? or do they just not have the courage or the discipline to live up to their words? I truly wonder....

{random babbling in the middle of the night because I am filled w/ new anxieties, other than my tax form} I will post more thoughts on this topic....

--- btw, read this quote in a Chinese story book I was reading last night, beautifully written and pretty thought provoking:
"只是爱情会挖掘出人心最光明和最黑暗的层面。我们都想好好去恋爱,因为只有透过爱人,我们才能认识真正的自己吧!无私的自己,自私的自己,漂亮的自己,丑陋的自己。。。 爱情就像一面镜子,让我们被逼面对真实的自己。"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home