Friday, February 23, 2007

intelligent design

While driving back to work after lunch, I was tuned into NPR's Science Friday show. The topic today touched upon "Intelligent Design". The terms "Micro" and "Macro"-Evolution were also mentioned during the discussion. However, my take on this is:

we just don't know! And if I don't know for sure, then I am open to ideas from any side. Instead of arguing which theory to teach in schools, why don't they just say "we don't know, but we will present all these theories to you kids, you decide and explore for yourselves."

I mean, after all, there are so many things we are not telling our kids because they are not PC, we should not teach them something we are not 100% sure about, and we should allow the young minds to have the space to explore for themselves.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home