This is something that my Chicago software lead engineer wrote to us while working late nights.. (I have to admit, he's funny =)
Hoping that Robert Frost won't turn in his grave....
1 Whose bugs these are I think I know.
2 His cubicle is in MPK14 though;
3 He will not see me stopping here
4 To watch his bugs crash up the Chicago
5 My little horse must think it queer
6 To stop without a farmhouse near
7 Between the bugs and hung Chicago
8 The darkest evening of the year.
9 He gives his harness bells a shake
10 To ask if there is some mistake.
11 The only other sound's the sweep
12 Of front IO fans and the hum of monitor.
13 The bugs are ugly, dark and plenty.
14 And I have promises to break,
15 And bugs to crack before I sleep,
15 And bugs to crack before I sleep,
~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home