Sunday, August 26, 2007

Track Bill

So I have had this $1 bill in my wallet for some time now, the reason it's special is because apparently it's a part of the "Track Bill" system. The face of the bill is orange highlighted, and there's a website printed: www.wheresgeorge.com that users are suppose to input the current location of the bill. I thought it is very interesting, have always been fascinated with the tracking of water flow in oceans, coin movement, that type of things... =)

So every time I search for cash to pay for something, I always say to myself that I won't spend it until I track it online. But it's been in my wallet for a good 2+ months now, and I don't even use cash that much nowadays.

This morning, I finally decided to enter the bill's serial # online and find out of the history of this particular piece of cloth/paper... I am happy to see that it's made it's journey around, and will continue to travel elsewhere. --> yes, I will send it on its way again today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home