Survived the First Class
Everything must start somewhere, and for me, I have finally successfully completed my first hobby class!
Some of you know that I have picked up quite a few hobbies these past few years, and one of them is to ________ (definitely puts a smile on people's faces =) . In addition to just learning the art and working on my skills during my spare time, I started to offer a series of classes for this starting in 2008.
And today, I have just finished my *very first class*!
guess how many students I had? I was expecting 2 or maybe 3, but people kept on showing up and there was a total of 7 students tonight! I was so tired just from standing there and talking!
Ideally I would like maybe 2 - 4 max students, and today we had a houseful! that means a lot of extra work as the teacher... but I was happy nonetheless, this is my FIRST class and I survived it! And it was FUN! =)
It only gets easier from now on, right? ~~wink! ;-)
Some of you know that I have picked up quite a few hobbies these past few years, and one of them is to ________ (definitely puts a smile on people's faces =) . In addition to just learning the art and working on my skills during my spare time, I started to offer a series of classes for this starting in 2008.
And today, I have just finished my *very first class*!
guess how many students I had? I was expecting 2 or maybe 3, but people kept on showing up and there was a total of 7 students tonight! I was so tired just from standing there and talking!
Ideally I would like maybe 2 - 4 max students, and today we had a houseful! that means a lot of extra work as the teacher... but I was happy nonetheless, this is my FIRST class and I survived it! And it was FUN! =)
It only gets easier from now on, right? ~~wink! ;-)





1 Comments:
What class are you teaching?
Are you still going to GrX? I haven't seen you around before / after service for a while ...
Post a Comment
<< Home