Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Addiction!

I am addicted to NTK! Yes, I've had it 5 times in the past 2 weeks, and I am dying for more!!

NTK recently reopened and changed its name to "Luu noodles". I found it really convenient to drop by for a bowl of steamy hot noodle soup before Japanese class at nights. Actually, this is not the first time I am addicted to them - I was quite into their #1 combo for a while back in 2003. This time, I've been trying out various different egg/rice noodle combinations.

Um.. maybe it's time to switch back to a healthier diet.
yes, more MSG!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex Gong said...

yeah that can NOT be healthy.
call me next time you go

Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, it seems that everyone wants to go there now.. well, maybe I will start having my 1x1 hangout with friends there.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NTK is good. yum. and cheap (most important). i had pao-mian for dinner today.

-mei

Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home