HUGE bubbles!!!
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! This past weekend was spent eating, eating, eating, gaming, gaming, and gaming.... (sigh, what a lifestyle!)...I was introduced to 2 new interesting board games by マッロさん, (I am becoming nerdier by the minute!) I also tried Xbox 360's Gotham Racing game... it has pretty cool graphics, realistic street scene, and from what I heard, accurate street maps.
But the highlight of it all was the really cool bubbles I played with. I received so many "Uoo"s and "Arrh"s and "Wow"s at the subsequent parties, hehe... totally a great conversation starter!
for colorful Zubbles, see my earlier blog in Nov 2005, actually, now this product should've hit the market already, I wonder where can I go get some...
p.s. whoever's passing by TW next time, please please get more of this ultra cool "toy" for me!!





4 Comments:
what a nice bubble you have...
Ooo what a nice comment ... =)
I like your new curls!
nice new 'do there ...
Post a Comment
<< Home