Thursday, November 17, 2005

Nerd Test + Zubbles!

Urr... I knew that I was a bit on the nerdy side, no surprises given my edu. background. what I didn't know is that I am ranked in the 90+ percentile on the Nerd Test?!! come on, those questions are not even that hard or anything..

Overall, you scored as follows:
10% scored higher (more nerdy), and
90% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:
Supreme Nerd. Apply for a professorship at MIT now!!!

Am I *really* that off center? My self-estimate was slightly above average, (especially considering that I am in the Valley) maybe ~55% compared to everyone else in my social circle? Now you guys (u # hu u r) have to try it and see if your scores shot into the twilight zone!

=== fun colorful Zubble Bubbles!! ===
Zubbles, wonderful colored bubbles! and a heart warming story of a diligent and persistent inventor! The 11-Year Quest to Create Disappearing Colored Bubbles - Popular Science

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i only scored a 65 on the nerd test - former engineer turned to the dark side

Monday, November 21, 2005 12:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that you'll be surprised, but I am apparently a "SUPREME NERD GOD" at the 95th percentile.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger Pooh Bear said...

yeah, you guys are truly my friends... I knew you would've appreciated the "kewl" Zubbles!!! =D
there are some other people I told the story to, and they look at me "weird" =(

I wonder what DC and RM would score .... um...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, Josh beat me by a point!

94% nerdy...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Pooh Bear said...

haha... how come I am not surprised by this?! guys, check out the cool way to do cube root of any 9 digit # in your head entry!! heehee... you guys are my REAL posses.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:18:00 PM  
Blogger Alex Gong said...

alt="I am nerdier than 93% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!"

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

90+ is fair for you. As usual, you underestimated yourself again...:)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 12:25:00 AM  
Blogger Pooh Bear said...

bk: thanks for visiting from so far away, what's your score? 400? hehee... =) hope all's well, and let me in if you have a blog site so I can stay updated in the developments overseas...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I scored a 77%... not as high as some of you but I know I got all the questions right. I think it was the social questions that made me score lower. what can I say, I'm a nerd that knows how to go out. Instead of bringing my Mom to the Prom I hired a porn star.

Saturday, November 26, 2005 2:03:00 AM  
Blogger pekkle01 said...

I'm down to a 67% nerd score ... guess that's what QA does to ya ...

Saturday, December 03, 2005 5:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With an 85, I'm not the nerd I once was. Is that decline a good thing? I'm not sure....

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home