Trust Part II
So I did some more thinking on this topic last night... I mean, breach of trust comes down to the element of "surprise".
See, only someone who is close and dear to you can hurt you the most. When a stranger backstabs you, although it's definitely negative, but you probably are mentally prepared to face the challenge.
But when someone you trust completely, and all of a sudden they turn on you, sometimes the hurt from that betrayal can be even greater than the actual damage done. What could be worse than the pain in the heart? to be betrayed by someone you thought that were so close to you and is completely on your side?
all I can say is "Et tu, Brute?" -- Wikipedia's story.
See, only someone who is close and dear to you can hurt you the most. When a stranger backstabs you, although it's definitely negative, but you probably are mentally prepared to face the challenge.
But when someone you trust completely, and all of a sudden they turn on you, sometimes the hurt from that betrayal can be even greater than the actual damage done. What could be worse than the pain in the heart? to be betrayed by someone you thought that were so close to you and is completely on your side?
all I can say is "Et tu, Brute?" -- Wikipedia's story.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home