dream extender...

I woke up to my alarm clock at 8 am today, because I just came back from a 2 week trip to the east coast, and thus my mental clock is operating in the 3 hour adv. mode. =)
It felt great to hit the bed at 11pm and wake up early, gives me a feeling of being in control of my life, instead of hitting the annoying snooze button repeatedly. Talking about alarm clock, mine is set to the NPR radio station, so everyday I am being "talked to" wake up. I just had this fleeting thought, what if technology is adv. enough so that whatever we were dreaming about at that time, the alarm clock picks up the brain wave, and chooses the piece of news or songs that is relavent to the dream, so the vibe continues for a little bit into the reality in the morning? (kind of like GMail gives you links on the sidebar based on the text they detect in the email message.) That'd be pretty neat, huh?! I call it the "dream extender" alarm clock, hopefully it will sell like hot pancakes, only if I can capture the brain signal and make this wonderful invention happen!
Awesome feeling so refreshed in the morning, I should go to sleep early from now on!!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home