2007 New Year's Resolutions
I am still in the process of making a NYR for 2007, contemplating on my life's progress and direction, debating what's an achievable yet not too aggressive goal...
I must admit that achieving goals are harder when you get older, just because our lives have become so much more complicated and dependent on the people and situations around us. It was so much easier to say "get straight A's" or "cook meals and write letters to mom"...
well, hopefully I will be able to achieve this year's resolutions/goals! =)
I must admit that achieving goals are harder when you get older, just because our lives have become so much more complicated and dependent on the people and situations around us. It was so much easier to say "get straight A's" or "cook meals and write letters to mom"...
well, hopefully I will be able to achieve this year's resolutions/goals! =)





1 Comments:
You're not going to list what your (some of) your resolutions are??
Public accountability helps a lot ya know ... =P
Post a Comment
<< Home