inexpensive ?= good
wow, I just went to a real golf game for the first time in my life yesterday. We went to Cinnabar Hills down in SJ for a long day of 18 holes, it was fun! My highlight of the day? driving the electrical golf cart! (why would anyone spend time waiting in line for Autopia @ Disneyland, or even bumper cars for that matter?)...
Afterwards, 3 of us went on a Vietnamese food hunt. I discovered that there are a plethora of great Vietnamese bakeries, sandwich places, and noodle shops hidden in that area. All of them taste great too!! How can you beat $2 yummy Vietnamese sandwiches, and at a buy-2-get-1-free price? At $4/3 sandwiches, all of us loaded up for lunch and dinner portions for the rest of the week!
Then there are the bakery items, those things wrapped in foreign writing and I never figured out what they were, until my friend explained to us what they were and how to eat them... I had quite an advanture last night... and it was fun + fulfilling in a physical sense too!
Who said that cheap eats cannot be that good?! inexpensive == good is definitely a possibility!
Afterwards, 3 of us went on a Vietnamese food hunt. I discovered that there are a plethora of great Vietnamese bakeries, sandwich places, and noodle shops hidden in that area. All of them taste great too!! How can you beat $2 yummy Vietnamese sandwiches, and at a buy-2-get-1-free price? At $4/3 sandwiches, all of us loaded up for lunch and dinner portions for the rest of the week!
Then there are the bakery items, those things wrapped in foreign writing and I never figured out what they were, until my friend explained to us what they were and how to eat them... I had quite an advanture last night... and it was fun + fulfilling in a physical sense too!
Who said that cheap eats cannot be that good?! inexpensive == good is definitely a possibility!





4 Comments:
What are you talking about? The best (Asian) eats are often the cheapo hole-in-the-wall places ... there's a place in Hayward that sells luncheon dishes for $2 a pop ... West Lake Restaurant or something like that. I have a menu somewhere ...
hayward... Um.. that's going to cost me more than $2 just to drive there... Oh, not to mention the $4 bridge toll! =)
but do let me know about places near here..
good cheap eats = happy tummy :)
rah rah!
Post a Comment
<< Home