Giant Beer Mug
this below is NOT me, I actually don't drink at all. Just thought I'd share with you a funny little announcement that came through work email this morning:
"A few weeks ago I was at a developer event in Kuala Lumpur. On the way to the airport I stopped at the Selangor pewter factory where they make a stunning number of beer mugs. Some years ago they decided they needed to get into the Guinness Book of Records, so they used several tons of pewter to make the worlds largest beer mug. Tragically, the foam is white-painted carved pewter, not actual beer. :-) "
"A few weeks ago I was at a developer event in Kuala Lumpur. On the way to the airport I stopped at the Selangor pewter factory where they make a stunning number of beer mugs. Some years ago they decided they needed to get into the Guinness Book of Records, so they used several tons of pewter to make the worlds largest beer mug. Tragically, the foam is white-painted carved pewter, not actual beer. :-) "





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home