Tax day pain
Every year, as it gets closer to April, I keep on reminding myself that I need to schedule a weekend day to do my taxes. However, so far it has not materialized yet, and this year I cut it so close that I was at the post office at 3pm on 4/17/2007. As I go through my forms, I remind myself that I need to be better organized next year, if I have everything listed neatly during the year, then I won't have all this pain to deal with the following April.
Umm... time to focus and really try hard to make this into a habit this year, starting now!
Still, I'd like to pat-pat myself on the back, for finally finished it amidst a super busy weekend of friend's weddings, dry cleaners, hair salon, and being slightly sick... YAY!!! going to celebrate and pat-pat with SileSide girl. =)
Umm... time to focus and really try hard to make this into a habit this year, starting now!
Still, I'd like to pat-pat myself on the back, for finally finished it amidst a super busy weekend of friend's weddings, dry cleaners, hair salon, and being slightly sick... YAY!!! going to celebrate and pat-pat with SileSide girl. =)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home