Friday, September 19, 2008

pop those bubble wraps!

Ok, ok, I stole the link to this comic strip from a friend... Umm.. thanks "sonofmencious"!

alright, I will admit that I really like to pop those bubble wraps myself. I used to work for a
hardware company where there's plenty of extra wrappings everywhere in the lab. I find it soothes my nerves when I was stressed out, or just plain bored.

-- My other fascinations with bubbles were documented in my earlier entries.. see the blog I wrote about colored Zubbles here.

-- this site is great, you can pop Virtual bubble wraps here.. definitely useful when one cannot find a real sheet of bubble wrap immediately.

-- reference to my "glass bubble" picture, a lot of people email me comments about this one.. apparently another blog entry about those HUGE bubbles here as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home