Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Ring

"I forgot the RING!"

I went back to MIT in Cambridge for a leadership conference last weekend, because I had a red-eye flight, so when I packed in a rush, naturally I forgot certain items.

One of the important things is The Ring! It's not until I arrived at lobby 10, and as the shining rays of light assaulted my sleepy eyes, then I realized it's the glittering of many beaver rings under the morning light. Seems that everyone at the conference had one on their right hand! Now you people from the Institute know this, the 14 and 18K versions are easily scratchable so I tend not to wear them on days when I have to exercise. But *how* could I forget the beaver ring coming back to a conference at MIT?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not sure where my brass rat is... we'll have to meet up during breaks if you're in the Bay Area then! : )

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 4:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home