September 20, 2005
Today marks the close of another chapter in my life. I didn't realize that it's already been a whole year since I moved to my current office and group at Sun. One could say a lot or nothing much has happened in my life since then, depending on who's asking and what the perspective ventage point is.
This past year certainly witnessed my growing pains, there were some ups and downs, yet there are no major changes in certain areas. Looking back at everything that had happened or didn't happen or could've happened, I felt that I had grown and matured quite a bit. Of course, I am also very thankful for friends who were there alongside.
This past year certainly witnessed my growing pains, there were some ups and downs, yet there are no major changes in certain areas. Looking back at everything that had happened or didn't happen or could've happened, I felt that I had grown and matured quite a bit. Of course, I am also very thankful for friends who were there alongside.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home