Sunday, November 13, 2005

It's INDEED a small world!

Just got back from a pool game, those things are totally "practice makes perfect".. I am very grateful to my teammates whom had to tolerate my insufferably terrible judgement and lack of skills, thank you for the lessons!

On a side note, there is someone new at the dinner table, we chatted for a bit after finding out that he just relocated from NYC. It's funny how we played the Asian connections game, by starting to narrow down the circles, eventually he said "Oh, I know you!!" WHAT?! ... "My sister is '####'" (pause...) "NO way! you are one of the TWINS?!"

Turns out his sister is my best friend from HS!!! Wow, what are the odds of that?! We lost touch after I moved to CA, but I found her on Friendster a few months back, and she looked really happy in her travel pictures. We used to hangout all the time and visited each other's homes, we shared so many similar value/ideas and talked about a lot of things growing up together... Ooo... think I am going to shoot her an email tonight. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Gong said...

wow that's totally strange how small the world is.
almost as interesting as how my cousin and I seem to know the same set of girls, even dated best HS friends too.
quite weird.

Monday, November 14, 2005 11:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home