WC1 4/4
Finished last cake today, this cake was baked from last weekend, and I hoped that it wouldn't spoil, but it did. =(
However, I decorated it just for the fun anyways. [photo to come]
Piping Gel recipe:
However, I decorated it just for the fun anyways. [photo to come]
Piping Gel recipe:
- 2 envelopes (2 tablespoon) Knox unflavored gelatine
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 cups light Karo syrup
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water in a small saucepan and let set for about 5 minutes. Heat on LOW until the gelatin has become clear/dissolved - DO NOT BOIL.
- Add syrup and heat thoroughly. Cool and store in refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- To Color: Add coloring paste/gel or food coloring drops to get desired color.
- To Use: Put in icing bag and decorate.
Labels: WC





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home