Picture Window
I opened my window shades today, a co-worker walked by and commented that I have a nice office. wow, you know, I never realized that I actually have a magnificent view from my desk!
The view from where my window is quite picturesque, especially in this cool autumn weather, since our campus is right next to the bay. O, I just saw a bunch of birds flying by, as well as the shady little trail that surrounds our campus. This is totally an added benefit, it helps me to relax when I am all caught up in the daily tasks. =)
I share an office with another Indian co-worker, he complains about the glare reflecting from his screen, we had always kept the shades down. Today I finally realized what I've been missing out on for the past year! I'll have to remember to pull the shades down when he's around. ^_^
The view from where my window is quite picturesque, especially in this cool autumn weather, since our campus is right next to the bay. O, I just saw a bunch of birds flying by, as well as the shady little trail that surrounds our campus. This is totally an added benefit, it helps me to relax when I am all caught up in the daily tasks. =)
I share an office with another Indian co-worker, he complains about the glare reflecting from his screen, we had always kept the shades down. Today I finally realized what I've been missing out on for the past year! I'll have to remember to pull the shades down when he's around. ^_^





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home