Sudoku
I'm totally hooked, this is addictive!! it's so silly that we chose to play Sudoku until 2 am instead of finishing the JP action film. (I also chose to play Settlers instead of midnight madness shopping last week =).
Arrh... first real life encounter of a NP-complete problem!! jm - Evil level challenge? (I have a long long flight ahead ;) next thing is to try to beat the clock!
Arrh... first real life encounter of a NP-complete problem!! jm - Evil level challenge? (I have a long long flight ahead ;) next thing is to try to beat the clock!





5 Comments:
Long long flight ahead of you? What, are you coming back to the motherland? If so, drop me a line! =)
no mark, a long flight the other direction! =) heard amaywah stopped over to visit? how's that? did you guys have fun?
Ah thanks for the sudoku website ... need to brush up on my puzzle skills ...
still slow at these things.
You've discovered this too! I first started doing this puzzle in the SJ Mercury News, where I can draw little dots in the squares. The web version (with no pencil) requires more brainpower. =)
I print them out and do them with pencil and erasers... the print version has large squares and you can erase notes.... very convenient, but the web version allows you to track your timing and compare to other nerdy "average" users... =)
Post a Comment
<< Home